Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 1 2 0

went USM Main Campus last weekend to watch a debate tournament.
passed by IPOH for twice,
but went back house for 5 mins just to get the fruits from mama.
i miss home so much :'(

anyway,
bought a toto sharing with Zhong Yian.
and delivering my FIRST time buying lottery using my own money.
luckily,
4 1 2 0
his car plate number,
got the special prize.
lol.
limpeh spent 2 bucks only for the lottery,
but got back 99times profit.
hahaha.
feel so happy to have sucha luck.
was astonished when he informed me the results.
and not good being greedy also la.

毕竟
知足常乐

* please don't come and rob me *
* i DID NOT get the 1st prize *

anyway,
thanks 忠研。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheh...who wan to rob u orrr...so little money...wahaha

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

spam shit
so happening in ur uni tarak beritau also
berambus makan tahi

- y u A n - ™

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
我没有什么文采,只有一支会代替嘴巴说话的笔尖。论事叙人谈情话物,尝试更尽情地拥抱生活,体验人生。