Thursday, November 13, 2008

woohoo~ leaving d people.

random lar.

E~M~O.
forgive me.
i'm really bored to death.


AHA. Mentari Court. ==


this is my sexy babe.
P/S : this is definitely NOT me.
Do you think my watch can fit in my muscular biseps?


the slippers which cost me RM69.
zZz the most expensive slippers i've ever had.


sien dao beh tahan.
just now went for tea with a very nice friend.
Me & Rebecca.

Miss y'all people out there.
Really do miss.

and YOU too,

.::: ½ の y u A n ™ :::.

for dumping you for few days,
leaving to Port Dickson tomorrow already.

see y'all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the brown color version for the nike slippers look nicer :)

CA

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

walao caceres! :D
2008 punya post u so free go to read ar! :D

- y u A n - ™

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
我没有什么文采,只有一支会代替嘴巴说话的笔尖。论事叙人谈情话物,尝试更尽情地拥抱生活,体验人生。