Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fuck-up

* Life's been busy with finals but I'm here blogging. =[ *

I've been waken up,

by a shitty call in the middle of the night.
*curse your whole family as what I've mentioned in my Facebook.

and now,
I couldn't get back to sleep.
and tomorrow,
I'm having a finals paper on MORB212 ( Moral Studies II ) at noon.

well, ended up sleepless night lazy studying,
so I was browsing through my old Xanga blog.

here goes the link people. >> http://yuan_ivanng1019.xanga.com

I really couldn't believe,
Actually I was that pro-english in blogging last time. haha. =]

Favourite Xanga post of the day - Random but Contented post.

Shall I blog in English? or Singlish to be precise, people?

2 comments:

PK said...

prefer you to write in chinese, cuz the content can be more interesting XD

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

:) long time no mood blast ppl dy lo

- y u A n - ™

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
我没有什么文采,只有一支会代替嘴巴说话的笔尖。论事叙人谈情话物,尝试更尽情地拥抱生活,体验人生。